Free Vintage Blouse Pattern. (Part I) OCTOBER 10, 2017 Do you know what’s beautiful about sewing your own clothes? THE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES! In this post, I will show you how to take a blouse that you already have in your wardrobe and make a personalized pattern out of it (read: FREE PATTERN :D)! In the following posts (link down below 🙂 ), I will teach you how you can keep transforming the basic pattern to achieve different looks. Here are some of the vintage blouses that inspired me to make the series about blouses. The possibilities truly are ENDLESS. Your imagination is the limit, so let go of whatever’s holding you back and start creating! STEP 1 – Tracing the Bodice Find a blouse that fits you nicely in your shoulders and neck. Those are really the only requirements. Please, don’t be a lazy bum like me and iron your beautiful shirt before starting this project 🙂 Fold your garment in half, lay it out on a pattern mak...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario